Creating a liturgical practice for faith formation
Every moment provides us an opportunity to:
- Pay attention (stop & recognize God’s presence)
- Create Space (take time to acknowledge, claim & reflect on God’s love)
- Do Holy Work (respond to God’s gifts of love and grace)
- Bless each other
3 steps for Living with the Holy
- Identify one moment when you and your household will pay attention to God.
- Participate in the liturgy together
- Repeat daily/weekly/monthly so that it becomes a Holy Ritual for you and others.
“The easiest way to learn to write a blessing is to do it” Begin by blessing any old stick you find lying around. “Bless you stick, for being you.” ~Barbara Brown Taylor in An Altar in the World.